In 1968, the Council of Europe did studies on the threat of Internet expansion as they were concerned with the effects of technology on human rights. This lead to the development of policies that were to be developed to protect personal data.
Information We Collect From You
When you visit our website then we collect some of your data includes personal data. Such as;
- Your IP address
- What Time you access our website.
- Your location
- Your Age and gender
- Email address via newsletter
- What pages you visit on our Website
- Your operating services and your browser
We do not collect any other type of personal data.
Use of your personal information
- Analyze user behaviors to optimize our site
- To develop our business and our services
- To enable relevant ads
- To ensure that our website remains secure and identify and prevent fraud
- To provide you customer Support
- To give you great content in your interest.
- To build higher quality content.
- Share information with our partners to provide targeted advertising.
Sharing of Your Information
We do not share your personal information with a third party website Except our partners. Also, we do not disclose your whole information with our partner we only disclose that type of information which is actually required for advertising.
Though we always effort to prevent user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when it’s required by the government or law.
Our website isn’t targetting people who are under 14. By visiting and accessing this website you may agree to you are 14 or older than 14.
Links to Other Website Or External Links.
If you have any kind of suggestions or questions regarding this Policy. Please contact us by email at [email protected]